summer holidays

Nowadays I don’t have strong plans for the summer holidays, mostly because I am not sure if I’ll have summer holidays. Nevertheless, if I would, I’ll like to go to the south of Chile, for me is the best place to relax and renew energies for the year. Valdivia is a city that I still haven’t the placer to visit, but am sure that I’ll love it, because I’ve heard so much about it, it is one of the top of the list of places that I want to visit soon. I think that vacations are the moment to be with family that, in the rest of the year, you are not able to be with, like uncles and cousins. You can visit family that lives, or have houses, in other parts of the country, in my case, and apart to be and share with them, you can also change airs, and change the routine that you are use to.

One of the activities that we do in holidays is hiking. I have an uncle that loves hiking, and he is very social and is always meeting new people. He always hear or know about amazing places, because he asks his new friends and then he take us there, and always we have adventures with him, and his wife and the families of his sons, my cousins. I think that in summer holidays, if you can, you must try to go somewhere you can escape from the heat of the city, preferentially somewhere you can swim to avoid the suffocating heat in Santiago.    

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario