Sports

I think that sports have a tremendous role in our society, but mainly soccer, which we call football, and is almost completely forget the other sports, if wasn’t for the Olympics, but it happen only every four years. For me is really weird see how people behave when there is a match of the national selection, and more on the world tournament, it’s almost like the country paralyze and I think in some point they even forget that is only a game, and noting too seriously to, for example, leave your work earlier or not go at all at work or school because of the game.

I remember I have to play when I was at school, and I never really like it. The thing that I didn’t like the most was to perspire, under the heat and have to keep playing even when I just wanted to rest. Thankfully in college it wasn’t an obligation to take a sport class, but I anyway toke archery, which sounds relaxing, but it wasn’t, I had to exercise a lot before we were able to just see a bow, but I had a lot of fun at that class beside the effort.


Nowadays the only sport that I like are eSports, my favorite is League of Legends. It’s a team game, where each of both teams are compound by five players, and every one of them have a role. There is an enormous variety of characters or champions, which keeps growing the list every year, and you can play them in many different ways, and the game itself keeps updating and changing every day. One of the main skill you need to play is be quick, at thinking and at moving, because reacting fast is crucial. Be able to create strategies and plays that let the enemy team confuse and also be able to figure out they strategies and don’t get caught and fall in the trap. Also you need a good physical condition, and exercise regularly, because healthy mind in heathy body. 

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you about the behaviour of some people when there is a match of the Chilean selection, some of them are like monkeys hahaha! I have never played eSports, but it sounds great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also played league of legends, but as you say to enhance your skills (ractions and smart strategies) you need to play a lot of hours to improve a little bit. For this reason I left the game, was incompatible with my life.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you about the phenomenon that happens when chilean team has a important match. I share the interest and the nervousness that people feel but I hate the violent and nacionalist behavior related with soccer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario