what will be the country that I would visit if I had the possibility?

If I had the opportunity to travel to another country, I would love to visit England, because of the rich culture they have, all the tales and beautiful places, the castles.

Because it is an island, they have a very specific and own way to think, they are very idiosyncratic, they respect different religions, and are very respectful about it. Part of the legends that many people believe is in the existence of goblins, they even design they roadways to not interfere with places that are believe to be a cemetery for these creatures. I would love to visit Stonehenge, and all the beauty hills and the clean air of that country. Another thing I would like to see are the castles, there are many there and they are magnificent. Also the cemeteries have this mixture of religions, all that they achieve to pass undercover by the imposition of the catholic religion but anyway they keep going with their beliefs undercover. 

Comentarios

  1. Interesting information about the culture in England! I hope not to die without visiting this enormous source of cultural information with its interesting museums.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario