changes to my study programme

One of the main changes that I would like to do to my study programme, in the case of the post graduated studies, I think that mostly the enormous amount of knowledge that we have to acquired, in so reduce amount of time, I consider that for someone that isn’t a pharmacist, it would be, and it is, very difficult to catch up, and I think that this could be something negative, and I´ve seen companions suffering this. One way to fix this I think that could be imparting classes previously to beginning the academic year, to ensure that all the students have a basic level, and don’t be so disconnected in some signatures or topics. I think that the faculty facilities are at a good level, and as we talked in class, smooth seas don't make good sailors, and the fact that some laboratories don’t have as many resources as others, it encourage them to think in new ways to solve problems, and I’ve seen how this problems or obstacles can become opportunities to develop new strategies to riche some answers. I think that in the faculty there are some very good teachers, ones that you can tell that they are there willing to give their knowledge, and care about students, they really care if you are following the class, and worry that you don’t loss the idea, but by the other hand there are other teachers that doesn´t care that much if we are connected to the class, or they just want to show off that they know so much, and about so many topics, and even I had a teacher that sit there and just read the slides. So there are great varieties in teaching methods, but over all I think that in their own way all teachers want us to learn, despite they accomplish or not the goal to make us understand.   

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario