Postgraduate study

If I have the opportunity in the future to take a post graduate degree, I would like to study something related to the field of Neuroscience. Particularly more in profound, the behavior, and all the cellular and molecular process that make us act as we do. And not only us, also animals. I always wanted to know what makes animals behave as they do, why do they clean themselves, or how a bird knows how to build a nest and were to put it so it would be safe from predators, but at the same time also safe and strong at the top of the trees. To be more specific I think that what caught my attention is the Instinct. In what part of the brain this knowledge is, and how this knowledge is pass to the offspring. I think is very important to keep improving our knowledge and I think that studding aboard is a good way to not only learn about the field, but also make us grow, develop or even change our way to think and see the world, see other realities and that could help if we can bring back this knowledge and way to think to our country. And as I said before in this blog I would like to study in England, precisely because of their way to think. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Anibal, I belive that the topic of instinct is very intresesting, because involves a lot of dimensions, like biology, chemistry, genetic, and also, according to some theories, social factors. Do you think that social elements are related with instincts?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Anibal!

    Neuroscience is a very complex area of knowledge, beacuse it implies to understand phenomena in different scales and with different approaches. You will probably need to know a bit of psychology as a complement of neuroscience. I hope you can do everything that you propose!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for your desire to make a contribution to humanity and also for this interdisciplinary study. I hope you can do it in the future!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario