the Music and Mood

My favorite type of music is punk rock, or something like that. The thing that I like the most is the rhythm, that is very fast, and I like to hear it when I walk along the street, or when I travel long distances, like in a trip, for vacations.

I think that there is a big relationship between music and mood, since when you’re feeling in some way, you listen the kind of music that is alike, for example: when you’re happy, you listen music more amusing, but if you’re feeling sad, you can listen music more quiet. I remember once I start to feel very depress and I didn’t knew why, and a friend ask me what music I was listen then, and it was the time that I start to listen new kind of music to me, and  I realize that I was listen a lot a song called “in pieces” by Linkin Park, and I think that was one of the reasons that I was feeling that way.

Comentarios