The best place I have ever been to

One of the best places I have had the chance to visit is Coñaripe, which is an small town at the south of Chile, at the lake Calafquén, and it is beautiful. It’s near to the mountains, and one of the things that I like the most is the pure air, the smell of nature, it is a mixture of so many essences, like Boldo and so many other plants, that make me feel that the earth its our home and can provide us all that we need to live.

People there are very nice, and friendly, since there is a big mixture of culture, with a great presence of Mapuche people, and they have a connection with nature.  You can see that connection in the way they behave and the way they think about the earth; for them there is not a feeling of ownership about the ground.

Comentarios

  1. Vow Anibal, you should work as a travel advisor! You also make me want to travel to Coñaripe and smell Boldo. I have only seen this name at the supermarket, but I would love to see the real plant.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario