my favourite movie

It is difficult for me to choose only one favorite movie, but one of them is the movie of Tim Burton called Sleepy Hollow.
I really like Tim Burton’s movies in general, but this one have a very good way to present the story as a mystery, with a constable Ichabod Crane, who is very pragmatic and logic, and he came, or to be more precise is send, to solve this beheading crimes and look for the guilty. But when he arrives, he realizes that this is a very superstitious town, and there, all the people actually already know who is the killer, they think it is a headless horseman.

Another thing I like about this movie is the complicated that is the story, were there is a will, and someone who need to kill all the people who knew about it, so she can become the only heir. Also I like that there are so many women characters, and they are so powerful, as Katrina Van Tassel, the tween sisters, Katrina’s mother, the mother of the tween sisters, and Ichabod’s mother, they are very powerful witches. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Anibal,
    I understand that it is difficult to choose one film out of the many good ones. But I think this one has many outstanding qualities. I like the powerful women that you mention.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Anibal, Tim Burton has his own style that makes him unique, the mystery and the interesting art bring a lot the attention.
    I haven't watched this movie, thanks for the recommendation :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario